Fintech organizations are the new blast on the lookout. On 8 November 2016, after demonetisation of old 500 and 1000 rupee cash notes, computerized installments were the new large thing on the lookout. After demonetisation, Govt. The Public authority of India sent off the Bound together Installments Point of interaction (UPI). It began reforming the market with the send off of computerized installments and new fintech organizations. This is where the Cut Mastercard becomes possibly the most important factor.
Cut is a computerized loaning stage that offers you Cut Super Charge card as a team with a few NBFCs. With the Cut Super Charge card, you can get up to 2% money back on each exchange as remunerations Slice.
Slice is acknowledged at 99.95% of traders the nation over that acknowledges Visa. Cut for the most part targets young people and subsequently they offer you a Mastercard with less qualification standards. It accompanies zero joining expenses and zero yearly expenses (No secret charges). Just take my for it, Cut is for anybody and everybody out there.
How To Get Started With The Slice Credit Card?
- Step 1: Go to Google Play Store, search for “Slice Credit Card” & install it the Slice App.
- Step 2: Open the app, enter your email address for verification, or choose the one from the list that’s already displayed.
- Step 3: After your email address is verified, you’ll be prompted to enter your mobile number.
- Step 4: Enter your mobile number, accept the terms & conditions & then click “Continue”. Your mobile number will be auto-verified by the Slice app using OTP.
- Step 5: Now fill in your name, then decide whether you are a student, salaried, or a self-employed individual, and click “Continue”.
- Step 6: On this page, the Slice app will ask for your PAN Card Number, enter it. Now the Slice app will automatically fetch your CIBIL Score.
- Step 7: Now you have to verify that you are eligible for Slice Credit Card by entering your basic employment details. “These details will vary from person to person, for example, a salaried person he/she will have to enter the name of the institution where they are working currently, their monthly salary, salary slip or bank statement, etc. On the other hand, for a self-employed individuals, he/she will have to choose exactly what they do, for example, freelancing, Social Media Influencing, YouTube, etc.”
- Step 8: Now the Slice app will ask for your Selfie in order to complete your Slice profile.
- Step 9: Now, the Slice app will take you to the KYC Verification page & there you have to complete your KYC via Aadhaar. It’s super simple, just enter your 16-digit Aadhaar Number & then punch in the Aadhaar OTP received.
- Step 10: They’ll now fetch your details linked to your mobile number, which was used for signup on the Slice App. “After the completion of all these steps, Slice will offer you a Credit Limit & they’ll deliver a Physical Slice VISA Super Card right to your home address within a few days of Approval”
Slice Credit Card Features & Benefits, and Charge card Highlights and Advantages
- You will get instant 2% cash back no matter where you spend.
- The Slice Credit Card limit ranges between 2000 Rs to 10 lacs.
- You can use it across the country for POS transactions as well as for Online transactions. You can repay in easy EMIs, OR, you can also pay the total amount due at once in the next billing cycle if you do not opt for EMI.
- Slice is accepted by 99.95% of merchants across the country as it’s a VISA card & mostly all merchants nowadays accept VISA.
- Last but now least, Slice Super Credit Card comes with no joining or annual fees.
Slice credit card fees Visa expenses
|Joining Fee||Rs 0|
|Annual Fee||Rs 0|
Slice credit card rewards
Each time you utilize a cut card for your exchanges, you get “Monies exchanges,” as far as cut reward. At the point when you spend Rs 1 then you get 1 Monies as a prize, late you can change over gathered monies into cashback by utilizing the Cut Visa official portable application.
|0 to less than 3 Lakhs||1%|
|3 Lakhs to less than 5 lakhs||1.5%|
|More than 5 Lakhs||2%|
Slice spark partners
- 10% cashback on Myntra
- 10% cashback on IRCTC
- 25% cashback on Flipkart
- Rs 30 cashback on DTH recharge
- Earn up to 2% cashback with slice super card
These sparks are extra styles of rewards while you keep from unique partners of the slice. The partners are specifically large brands like apple, samsung, and many others. You could stand up to 30% of cashback being a slice spark consumer
How do I repay my Slice Credit Card Bills?
You can easily repay your bills just by opening the Slice App, once you open the Slice app your bill for the billing period will be displayed on the Home Page. You simply have to click on the “Repay” option & then you may proceed toward payment. Furthermore, you can repay the bill using Internet Banking or UPI, whichever is suitable for you